Amaze your houseguests with this stunning 2 piece terrarium set.
***Some plant varieties may not be available due to season and availability, however we will always try to make your terrarium as beautiful as in the photos with top quality plants. These terrariums will be made to order so please allow 1-3 days before collection or delivery.
Due to the fragile nature of this product it can be collected from our home in Dallington (Christchurch) or can only be delivered to the following areas: Christchurch Main, Hornby, Papanui, Shirley, Wigram, Linwood, St Albans, Beckenham, Barrington, New Brighton, Ferrymead, Bromley, Bexley, Halswell, Parklands, Burwood, Redwood, Woolston, Hillsborough, St Martins, Lyttleton, Sumner, Kaiapoi, Spencerville, Belfast, Yaldhurst, Templeton, Northwood, Marshland, Airport, Prebbleton, Waterloo Business Park, Rolleston, Westmorland, Mt Pleasant, Redcliffs, Cashmere Hills, Rangiora, Tai Tapu, West Melton and Lincoln.
Preserving An Open Terrarium
1. The plants in your terrarium require high light but should never be exposed to direct sunlight.
2. Open terrariums may have to be watered on a weekly or alternate week basis (more often for completely open terrariums or dish gardens).
3. When water is needed, it should only be added in small doses with a syringe, small dropper or misting spray.
4. Open terrariums should also, only be watered with bottled or distilled water, or tap water that has been left out for 24 hours to allow the chlorine to evaporate.
5. Open terrariums may need to be pruned occasionally as well.
6. Generally, terrariums should not need fertilising but if the plants start to appear malnourished, you may feed them using a weak mixture (1/4 strength) of an all purpose house plant food.