Looking for a statement piece? This Gorgeous terrarium lamp it’s definitely the star of the show, featuring a mixed of evergreen plants and several varieties of live moss.
Contains activated charcoal. Activated charcoal acts as a filter that pulls toxins and bacteria from the soil and water and deodorizes the terrarium.
Includes easy care instructions.
Some plant varieties may not be available due to season and availability, however we will always try to make your terrarium as beautiful as possible with top quality plants. This terrarium will be made to order so please allow 1-3 days before collection or delivery.
Due to the fragile nature of this product it can be collected from our home in Dallington or can be delivered to the following post codes: 7670, 7630, 8011, 8013, 8014, 8041, 8051, 8052, 8053, 8061, 8062, 8083.
Preserving An Open Terrarium
1. The plants in your terrarium require high light but should never be exposed to direct sunlight.
2. Open terrariums may have to be watered on a weekly or alternate week basis (more often for completely open terrariums or dish gardens).
3. When water is needed, it should only be added in small doses with a syringe, small dropper or misting spray.
4. Open terrariums should also, only be watered with bottled or distilled water, or tap water that has been left out for 24 hours to allow the chlorine to evaporate.
5. Open terrariums may need to be pruned occasionally as well.
6. Generally, terrariums should not need fertilising but if the plants start to appear malnourished, you may feed them using a weak mixture (1/4 strength) of an all purpose house plant food.