A one of a kind terrarium. This lovely piece features a Mason Jar with genuine leather straps. In the inside, a healthy Birds Nest fern and an English Ivy plant, live moss and preserved moss; as well a natural polished river stones and layers of rocks and pebbles for a good draining system.
Due to the fragile nature of this product it can be collected from our home in Dallington or can be delivered to the following post codes: 7670, 7630, 8011, 8013, 8014, 8041, 8051, 8052, 8053, 8061, 8062, 8083.
Preserving An Open Terrarium
1. The plants in your terrarium require high light but should never be exposed to direct sunlight.
2. Open terrariums may have to be watered on a weekly or alternate week basis (more often for completely open terrariums or dish gardens).
3. When water is needed, it should only be added in small doses with a syringe, small dropper or misting spray.
4. Open terrariums should also, only be watered with bottled or distilled water, or tap water that has been left out for 24 hours to allow the chlorine to evaporate.
5. Open terrariums may need to be pruned occasionally as well.
6. Generally, terrariums should not need fertilising but if the plants start to appear malnourished, you may feed them using a weak mixture (1/4 strength) of an all purpose house plant food.