Simple yet stylish, this gorgeous terrarium would make the perfect addition to any modern space. Featuring a Glacier Ivy plant, several varieties of live moss, driftwood and other elements, making this a one of a kind piece.
This glass box may not be fully sealed at the bottom. We recommend using a spray bottle to water it with moderation to prevent from leaking.
Due to the fragile nature of this product it can only be delivered Christchurch wide or can be collected from our private showroom in Papanui.
Preserving An Open Terrarium
1. The plants in your terrarium require high light but should never be exposed to direct sunlight.
2. Open terrariums may have to be watered on a weekly or alternate week basis (more often for completely open terrariums or dish gardens).
3. When water is needed, it should only be added in small doses with a syringe, small dropper or misting spray.
4. Open terrariums should also, only be watered with bottled or distilled water, or tap water that has been left out for 24 hours to allow the chlorine to evaporate.
5. Open terrariums may need to be pruned occasionally as well.
6. Generally, terrariums should not need fertilising but if the plants start to appear malnourished, you may feed them using a weak mixture (1/4 strength) of an all purpose house plant food.